How do I stop bookings for a period of time?
The simplest way to do this is to add a booking message.
1. On the home screen select ‘Manage Venue’
2. Select ‘Booking Messages’ at the top of the page.
3. On the right-hand side of the screen, you will see ‘Add Booking Message’ fields.
4. Add a title e.g. ‘June Bookings’
5. In the message field add the text you want the customer to see when trying to book in this period of time e.g ‘We are not taking any online bookings throughout June. Sorry for any inconvenience.’
6. Add a start date e.g 1st June
7. Add an end date e.g 31st June. Note that if you want to close bookings for a day the start and end date are the same.
8. Tick ‘All Times’ if you want to stop bookings for the entire service everyday OR tick ‘Defined times’ if the bookings are only stopping for specific hours each day or specific days.
9. If you have selected ‘Defined Times’ add the times and days you are disabling bookings for.
10. Tick ‘Disable Bookings’ AND ‘Show Disabled Times’- this will prompt the booking message to inform customers you are not taking bookings.
10. Click Add – you will now see your message in ‘Current Booking Messages’