How do I stop too many people arriving at the same time?
You will need to alter the venue’s flow control to stop too many bookings for the same time.
- Go to ‘Manage Venue’ on the home page
- Click on ‘Venue Settings’ at the top of the page
- The flow control trigger is the percentage of total covers you would want to arrive every 15 minutes
- Input the percentage of people into the ‘Flow Control Trigger (%)’ field
- Remember to click ‘Save’ at the bottom of the left hand column.
- This stops too many online bookings being made for the same time, it will offer alternative times to the customer