We are fully booked, how do I stop online bookings?
This guide will show you how to ‘Enable Fully Booked’ which generates a short term booking message.
- Click ‘Live Console’ at the bottom of the home page
- Select the day that you are fully booked. We suggest this as a short term booking message, for future dates you can set up a booking message see ‘How do I add a Booking Message?’
- Click on the cog symbol in the top right hand corner
- Click on ‘Enable Fully Booked’
- You can tell the system the time you are full from and full to. Then click ‘Add’
- You will see a message saying ‘ADDED OK, THIS CAN BE MODIFIED AND DELETED IN THE ‘BOOKING MESSAGES’ SECTION OF THE VENUE MANAGER’
- To modify or delete the message, go to the home page and click on ‘Manage Venue’
- Click ‘Booking Messages’ at the top of the page
- The fully booked message that you created will appear in the list on the right of the page.
- You can modify your message by clicking ‘Edit’
- On this page you can add your own message, edit the times and the dates of your booking message.