1. Go to ‘Manage Venue’ on the home screen.
2. Click on ‘Manage Tables’ at the top of the screen.
3. Underneath ‘Add Room’ Type in the name of your table plan e.g. Bar
4. Select ‘Standard’ in room type and then click ‘Add room’
5. On the next page you can add your tables, just fill in the fields for each table and click ‘Assign Table’
6. Repeat step 5 until you have added all your tables for that room.
7. You will see all your current tables in the list on the left-hand side.
If you want tables in a particular room to be unbookable – change the minimum occupancy of that table to 99. This stops customers from booking online but the venue can still add bookings manually.
To add Table Groups:
1. Click ‘Table Groups’ the top of the page
2. Click ‘Add New Table Group’ on the left-hand side which will prompt a pop-up screen.
3. Add the covers and the priority (if you want certain groups used in a particular order)
4. Tick the tables that are part of the group and then click ‘Save’